SERVE YOURSELF UP A SMOOTH AND DELICIOUSLY SWEET BLEND OF POWERFUL ORGANIC NUTRITION.
Did you know Pea Shoots and Sunflower Shoots are popular ingredients in green smoothies? Mixed with our signature Sweet Wheatgrass, you can quickly create a tasty nutritional powerhouse! (See instructions below.)
The mild sweetness of Pea Shoots and Sunflower Shoots complements our signature Sweet Wheatgrass very well. Wheatgrass is a fantastic health booster, renowned for its nutritional benefits.
The Microgreens Smoothie Bundle comes with an included 10% discount on a half pound of each variety compared to the regular price: Sweet Wheatgrass, Sunflower Shoots, and Pea Shoots. This variety and discount is only available online!
Our Microgreens Smoothie Bundle is usually in our growing rotation and often ready for same-week delivery.* (Allow up to 10 days.)
Submit your order today and we’ll reach out to you when your order is ready.
FLAVOUR & TEXTURE
- Blended in a Smoothie: Sweet, smooth, mild and pleasantly grassy.
- Pea Shoots: Crispy, crunchy, mildly sweet, like snap peas.
- Sunflower Shoots: Nutty, crunchy, mildly sweet.
- Wheatgrass: Mildly sweet, pleasantly grassy.
NUTRITION & HEALTH
Wheatgrass is a source of potassium, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium.
HOW TO USE - SMOOTHING INSTRUCTIONS
5 simple steps to blend Pea Shoots and Sunflower Shoots:
- Take 1 oz. of Pea Shoots and Sunflower Shoots (1/8th of each in the package).
- Place them in your blender with 1-2 cups of water (1 cup for a thicker smoothie or 2 cups for a thinner smoothie). Add ice if you want it nice and cold.
- Cover and blend the shoots until smooth (about 30-60 seconds).
- Pour and set aside in the fridge.
- Mix & Enjoy! Mix in your Sweet Wheatgrass Juice and you're ready to enjoy your delicious smoothie! Click here for our Sweet Wheatgrass page for juice instructions: 5-minute Sweet Wheatgrass juice in 5 simple steps.
SIZES & SERVINGS
Here is how many servings you'll find in each sales unit size we offer.
These are based on a recommendation of 3 oz. (175 g) per serving.
- Bundle - 1.5 lb: 8 servings
*Same-week delivery cannot be guaranteed for any variety.
Availability and delivery timing is affected by order size, existing inventory, overall customer demand, and the variety's growing speed.